adapted from Stella Culinary
- 9 oz. “00” or all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs, plus 1 egg yolk
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or stand-mixer fitted with the dough hook until dough forms.
- Knead 1-2 minutes until a tight ball forms, and dough is supple and smooth.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap and let rest on the counter at room temperature for at least 30 minutes and up to 1 hour.
- Cut dough into small sections, and work with one section at a time, keeping remaining sections covered so they don’t dry out. Roll out using your pasta machine, flouring in between each roll so the dough doesn’t stick to itself. Let the finished sheets of dough rest on your counter for 5 minutes, then cut into desired shape.
- Boil in salted water for 1-2 minutes, and enjoy with your favorite sauce.
Chef Resha is an accomplished self-taught private chef, home cook, public figure, and recipe developer based in the DC Metro area. Creator and owner of CarnalDish — an incredibly delicious and renowned website full of sinful comfort food recipes made with love. CarnalDish has been featured on Good Morning Washington, Ebony magazine, Essence, Huffington Post, BuzzFeed, Newport, The Dr. Oz Show, and many more notable publications.