- 1 Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Herb Marinated Fresh Pork Loin Filet
- 2 cups baby Bella mushrooms, sliced
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 2 cups yellow onion, chopped
- 1 sweet red bell pepper, sliced
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 28-ounce jar marinara, or canned crushed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Olive oil
- Fresh parsley to garnish
- Slice the Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Herb Marinated Fresh Pork Loin Filet into half-inch slices.
- Create a bed of onions, mushrooms, garlic, and sweet red bell peppers on the bottom of your slow cooker. Drizzle the veggies with olive oil, about a tablespoon. Arrange pork loin slices on top of the veggies. Pour over the marinara or canned crushed tomatoes, along with the tomato paste. Add the crushed red pepper flakes.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on high for 4 hours.
- Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper as needed. Serve.