adapted from Stella Culinary
- 9 oz. “00” or all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs, plus 1 egg yolk
- 1–2 tbsp olive oil
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or stand-mixer fitted with the dough hook until dough forms.
- Knead 1-2 minutes until a tight ball forms, and dough is supple and smooth.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap and let rest on the counter at room temperature for at least 30 minutes and up to 1 hour.
- Cut dough into small sections, and work with one section at a time, keeping remaining sections covered so they don’t dry out. Roll out using your pasta machine, flouring in between each roll so the dough doesn’t stick to itself. Let the finished sheets of dough rest on your counter for 5 minutes, then cut into desired shape.
- Boil in salted water for 1-2 minutes, and enjoy with your favorite sauce.